This is your chance to start your career in the semiconductor manufacturing industry with a company that believes their greatest strength is their employees. Be part of a team that’s making a difference; where transformative technologies shape a smarter, safer, more sustainable world! LC Staffing is moving people forward with a local innovative, leader in materials engineering solutions.
As a material handler, you will be counted on for the movement of materials and interacting with other teams in production, inventory, and manufacturing.
What you will do
- Perform production control inventory
- Reconcile differences, audit the scanning processes, insert corrective action plans on process breakdowns, and assist the production control planners in the conduct of physical inventories
- Perform cycle count processes and trouble-shoot errors, identifying process failures, and initiating corrective action plans
- Perform Kanban activities executing the change process, managing the changes in resupply and on the manufacturing floor, troubleshooting label transaction errors, project manage manufacturing line moves, initiating resizing project to up- or down-sizing of inventories, reconciling process breakdowns and initiating corrective actions
- Participate in production management team activities statusing all shortages, researching and sources needed material, ordering, and processing hot material, and ensuring it is delivered in a timely manner; trouble-shooting process breakdowns and initiating corrective actions
- Assist with production control planning activities executing job releases, hot part ordering, and assisting the manufacturing line on materials issues
- May perform duties of a discrepant material report coordinator including the logical transactions and the physical movement of material
What you need
- High School diploma or equivalent; 0-2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of APICS fundamentals
- Basic computer skills, basic reading and writing skills, strong math skills and good communication skills
- Preferred: Two plus years inventory, receiving/warehouse distribution experience preferably in a high-tech environment
Why you want this job
- Long-term Benefits:
- ACA health insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Thursday donuts
- Temp Employee of the Month
- Performance goals celebrations!
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wage: $17.00 hour starting DOE
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.