Protecting Your Information
Collection and Use of Information
LCS collects and uses personal information to respond to requests for information and services. Unless we have your expressed consent, your personal information will only be used or shared to fulfill your request. LCS collects personal information when you;
- Subscribe to newsletters or utilize our websites to seek employment or employees. Your email address is collected and will only be used to send you the newsletter(s) or the services you have requested. You may subscribe or unsubscribe from our email communications at any time
- Request for LCS Staffing services. Information such as name, email address, phone number, physical address and company-related information may be requested. If you purchase one of our services, we may also collect a valid credit card number, expiration date and billing address
- Participate in a promotion or online survey. In which we ask you for contact information (like email address), and we may ask for additional optional survey information (like service preferences). We use this information to administer the program or activity, to notify winners, and, if you give us your opt-in consent at the time, we collect your information to send you promotional materials.
- Contact LCS with a question or suggestion. We will collect your name, email address and any comments you have. We only use this information to respond to and/or resolve your question or concern.
- Apply for employment with LCS. We ask you to submit your contact information, application, and resume. This information will only be used to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and possibly to contact you for further information. Resume and application viewing: If you choose to place a resume or application with us, your information will be available to all of our branch offices.
- When accessing the LCS website. We may give you the option of submitting other general information, such as company name, title and how you heard about LCS. Optional information is requested to help us better understand our clients, customers and Web visitors. If you have requested that we send you additional information regarding LCS service and events, we may also use the optional information to fulfill this request.
- Technical information when you visit our website. LCS may collect technical information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. This information (sometimes referred to as “non-personally identifiable information”) may include the address (or “URL”) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site. This technical data is aggregated and used to measure and improve the effectiveness of the LCS website. We do not attempt to combine this technical data with the personal information we collect on our site.
Unless we have your express consent, LCS will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personal information such as membership data or email lists to any third party. We treat all information you provide as confidential. From time to time, we may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
How Information Is Used
You remain in control of your information. LCS will not use or share the personal information we collect in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without first obtaining your consent (opt-in). At the time you provide your information, you can choose whether you want to receive further communications about special offers such as job alerts or other marketing messages. If you do opt-in to marketing communications from LCS, you can opt-out at any time. All email communications from us, such as newsletters, tell you how to stop receiving them.
Security of Personal Information
LCS uses a variety of safeguards to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. For example, we use Internet and network security technology to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing any personal information transmitted to or from LCS. We only provide access to your personal information to LCS employees and other authorized parties on a “need to know” basis. Please be careful whenever sending personal information to LCS via email, email commonly may not be a completely secure means of transferring information.
How Long Information Is Stored
LCS believes it is important, for privacy and security reasons, to delete information when it is no longer needed. Data retention periods differ depending on the type of information collected and its intended purpose. For example, we will store your email address if you’ve subscribed to one of our newsletters until you opt-out (tell us you no longer wish to receive communications from us). If you order services from us, account and billing information will be archived according to legal requirements. If you send us a question or concern, we will maintain your information for a reasonable period of time and then delete it.
If you wish to change or delete your registration information or opt-out of any marketing materials, please contact LC Staffing Headquarters in the manner described below.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our personal information handling practices and policies, please contact our LC Staffing Headquarters.
PO Box 1736
Kalispell, Montana 59903
Fax: (406) 206-1769
We will address your concern and attempt to resolve any problem.