Assembly / Full Builds
Assembly / Full Builds
Promotes from within!
Here is an opportunity to work with a company that is family-oriented and gets to know their employees. LC Staffing is looking to hire an Assembly/Full Build hands-on-person.
This position will allow you to use your self-motivation to finish a job right. In the Assembly/Full Build role, you would be given blueprints for job orders with product specifications and would select the correct tools and work pieces for the machines based on the blueprint requirements. You would be counted on to ensure quality assembly and finishing work including final primer/paint.
Starting Wage: $17 to $19 hour, depending on experience
Monday through Thursday, 4:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m
Friday through Sunday, 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Currently Hiring for Evenings and Weekends
Benefits and Perks for eligible employees:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance options
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Optional Insurances such as cancer, accident, critical illness, life insurance
- Employee discounts on select products
Assembly/Full Build Essential Functions
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions and set machine to correct tolerances
- Observe operation of machine and verify conformance of machined work piece to specifications
- Operate bench grinder to sharpen tools
- Correct defects and prepare surfaces for further finishing using hand tools and power tools
- Ensure that parts are machined to specifications and meets quality guidelines
- Record product and processing data and information on specified forms verifying information or data
- Active throughout the day regularly lifting and /or moving up to 10 pounds, frequently lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
What you need
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Specialized training in metalworking or manufacturing, preferred
- Basic mechanical and metalworking skills, required
- Proven ability to work safely and complete tasks in a precise and accurate manner
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Ability to pass a background check
You can look forward to national holiday lunches, holiday parties, summer family fun events, midday snack time, and many other perks when working for this company.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.