Looking for a manufacturing job that comes with great benefits? LC Staffing is hiring Machine Operators on behalf of Applied Materials.
What you'll do:
- Safely operate more than one major shop tool performing basic operations in producing parts, modifications and repairs to existing parts and assemblies.
- Support in-house customers.
- Portrays a customer service approach.
- Utilizes work orders, blueprints, sketches, written and verbal instructions to determine matching processes, procedures, tooling and fixtures requirements.
- Performs a variety of tasks utilizing a variety of equipment within the Orbital weld shop, i.e. CNC Tube Benders, Cold Saw, Tee Former and Facers.
- Performs visual and dimensional inspections to verify compliance with specifications using a variety of tools.
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area and ensures proper handling of tools, equipment and stock to prevent loss.
- Conforms to departmental safety requirements.
- 1-2 years of machine operator experience preferred.
- Wage: $17 + DOE
- 401K with company match
- ACA health insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Thursday donuts
- Temp Employee of the Month
- Performance goals celebrations!
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Brittany in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.