Promotes from within!
Here is an opportunity to work with a company that is family-oriented and gets to know their employees. LC Staffing is looking to hire an Assembly/Full Build hands-on-person.
This position will allow you to use your self-motivation to finish a job right. In the Machine Operator role, you would be operator machines and specialty equipment to fabricate various parts for finished products.
Starting Wage: $17 to $19/hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 4:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
Friday through Sunday, 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Currently Hiring for Evenings and Weekends
Benefits and Perks for eligible employees:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance options
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Optional Insurances such as cancer, accident, critical illness, life insurance
- Employee discounts on select products
Assembly/Full Build Essential Functions:
- Read blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions
- Select, position, and secure tool in tool holders
- Move controls to position tool and work piece in relation to each other, and to set specified feeds, speeds and depth of cut
- Start machine, direct coolant or cutting oil flow, and feed tool to work piece
- Observe operation of machine and verify conformance of machined work piece to specifications
- Grind, sand, clean or polish objects or parts to correct defects or prepare surfaces for further finishing.
- Ensure parts are machined to specifications and meet quality guidelines
- Record product and processing data and information on specific forms
What you need
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Specialized training in metalworking or manufacturing, preferred
- Basic mechanical and metalworking skills, required
- Proven ability to work safely and complete tasks in a precise and accurate manner
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Ability to pass a background check
You can look forward to national holiday lunches, holiday parties, summer family fun events, midday snack time, and many other perks when working for this company.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.