If you have a gift for mechanical and electrical assembly and a basic understanding of schematic reading, then talk to us at LC Staffing about this day shift assembly position!
This position is 4/10’s working Mondays through Thursdays with potential for overtime on Fridays.
If you like to make things better and have a curiosity to learn, then talk to us at LC Staffing about this day shift assembly position!
Shift: Monday through Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm (with potential overtime on Fridays)
Wage Range: $17 to $23 hour, depending on experience
- Medical insurance options
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Thursday donuts
- Temp Employee of the Month
- Performance goals celebrations!
- Not just a job, but a career!
Day to Day:
- Read basic electro-mechanical diagrams, schematics, wiring diagrams and drawings
- Apply basic electro-mechanical assembly skills to construct electro-mechanical and pneumatic subassemblies and components
- Perform simple wiring, soldering and/or calibration tasks
- Complete detail finish work and properly package for transport
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area and ensure proper handling of tools, equipment, and stock to prevent loss or injury
What you need:
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Experience with electrical wiring preferred but not required!
- Independent worker and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Committed, meticulour, and quality driven
- Possesses basic computer skills
- Effective oral and written comminicator
- Ability to grasp training concepts quickly
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.