LC Staffing would love to match your welding talents with an innovative, solution-finding, Flathead Valley Tech company. You could find your better future with a company that is working to build a better future. They believe their greatest strength is their employees. Let us help you join their team!
Wage: $24-$28/ hour
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Proficient welder with the capability of operating TIG, MIG, and Oxy Acetylene welding equipment and common shop tools such as grinders, sanders, and hydraulic straightening equipment
- Proficient at reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Advanced capability for using measuring equipment (tape measure, framing square, straight edge, calipers, laser level)
- Advanced capability for using shop measuring equipment, engineering drawings, and cutting equipment to cut stock (tubing, angle iron, channel iron, flat bar, etc.) for welded miscellaneous assemblies and frame assemblies.
- Proficient capability for fabricating simple miscellaneous welded assemblies and simple frame assemblies
- Maintain cleanliness of the work area and ensure proper handling of tools, equipment, and stock to prevent loss and meet to departmental safety requirements
- Communicate effectively and have a good understanding of team dynamics
- Problem solves from established operating procedures and methods
- Maintain appropriate licenses, training and/or certifications
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 – 4 Years’ experience
Why you want this job
- 401K with company match
- ACA health insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Thursday donuts
- Temp Employee of the Month
- Performance goals celebrations!
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.