LC Staffing is partnering with a leading provider of communication and response products and is hiring for an Assembly-Production Technician. The Assembly-Production Technician role is especially fulfilling as you would represent the company through your craftsmanship, leadership, and efficiency. It is important that you are good at multitasking, enjoy being a team player, are safety-conscious and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. All the Production Technicians are critical to the company’s success in providing quality products in a timely fashion.
Wage: $17 to $25/hour DOE
Schedule: Monday through Friday, day shift
Benefits for eligible employees:
- Health insurance and 401(k) with a company match
- 6 paid holidays (PTO is not used for holiday pay)
- 3 weeks of PTO, available to use from day 1, and a quarterly incentive plan
What you will do:
- Use a variety of tools to build and install components of company vehicles
- Have an understanding of how to read blueprints/instructions specific to projects and CAD experience would be helpful
- Follow Standard Work Instructions to ensure proper installation of equipment
You should have:
- A High School diploma or GED received
- 1-2 years’ experience with building projects via tools, materials, and/or manufacturing processes
- Skills in one or more of these areas: carpentry/woodworking, carpet or tile installation, foaming/insulation installation, and/or auto repair/restoration
- A flexible mindset that prioritizes project deadlines and safety
- Ability to walk, crouch, and perform various physical tasks alongside your team
- Production literacy: knowledge of production processes, raw materials, and shop tools
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
Who will love this job?
- A handy person – you like hands-on projects and enjoy activities such as construction, carpentry, woodworking, home improvement, and more
- A vehicle enthusiast – whether it’s your own home project or cars on the road, you enjoy a WOW factor in trucks, trailers, and uniquely modified vehicles
- A natural “tester” – you enjoy testing and double checking your high-quality work using specific tools like leak detectors, electrical multi-meters, and pressure/vacuum testing
- A curious learner – you want to hone your skills in multiple areas, learning how to be proficient in a variety of installation processes
- A collaborative communicator – you can ask questions or explain concepts to others while working together towards a common goal
If you are a top performer and want to join this exceptional team, we want to see your application!
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.