Work for a company with a sound and stable reputation who can provide a great work environment and a comprehensive benefits package.
Technology Services Provider in Kalispell is looking to add a CAD Operator to their growing team. This career opportunity will allow you to utilize your understanding of engineering concepts and terminology to design and prepare drafting projects and join this growing team.
Pay: $24 hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Benefits for Eligible Employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage options
- 401(k) options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Paid travel throughout the US
- Coordinate with design staff to identify and properly document activities
- Prepare and issue all associated design/drafting packages
- Draft block, single-line, interconnection, detail, and pin-out drawings, utilizing the CAD library
- Render master sketches as drawings, showing the relations of proposed installations to existing facilities with exact specifications and dimensions
- Field measure factors that affect installation and arrangement of equipment, such as distances to be spanned by wire and cable
- Visit proposed installation sites and make rough sketches of location
- Determine the order of work and the method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing
- Explain drawings to construction teams and engineers to provide adjustments as necessary
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations
Post-secondary and/or technical school education is highly desirable
plus a minimum of five years of drafting and/or construction related CAD experience.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.