We are looking for a team-oriented, self-motivated, and process driven Parts Associate for a local dealership. This long-standing business believes in providing the best service for their customers and building lasting relationships with their partners and employees.
Parts Associates will be responsible for front-line customer service for various parts ordering functions. You will be counted on to assist customers, take part orders, research technical data for the correct part, and data entries.
Pay: Up to $27/hour, depending on experience
- Monday through Friday with varied hours
- Saturday and Sunday as scheduled
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Time Off without a waiting period!
- Greet all customers and answer phones in a polite and timely fashion
- Prepare and maintain the showroom floor
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Handle cash transactions, credit payments, and returns accurately
- Order parts as needed
- Fill customer orders from stock and place orders when requested items are out of stock
- Read catalogs and computer displays to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices
- Maintain physical inventory
- Track back-orders to ensure prompt delivery
- Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work area
- High School Degree or equivalent is required
- Some Parts Inventory or Sales experience is needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screening
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Jared, your career coach, in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.