Roll up your sleeves and jump into this hands-on position in a work environment that is both practical and supportive. Distribution techs are responsible for accurately picking, scanning, labeling, fulfilling and packing orders.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Follow all Distribution SOP’s and training
- Pick and scan orders using hand held scanners
- Pack orders
- Select appropriate box size to pack order in an organized manner protecting product from potential shipping damage.
- Peeling labels from product as needed
- Neatly centering and affixing new label to bottle, bar or kit
- Sealing product with a neck band or full body sleeve if needed. Seal using a hand sealer or heat tunnel.
- Account for excess labels by following Label Disposal or Label Storage SOP’s
- Assist in inventory counts
- Clean and organize Distribution Center
- Follows GMP standards, SOP's, Food Safety Standards as well as workplace safety standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Computer literate preferred
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Schedule: 7am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Full benefits package includes:
- 100% paid medical for employee and employee’s family
- Employer contribution to health savings account
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401K with 4% company match
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid time off!
- $300 in free company products every month!
Get in touch! Call or text 406-542-3377 for Grady in our Missoula LC Staffing Office.