Are you looking for a change in your career or to get into the medical field? Do you like making a difference and helping people? Then we have the opportunity for you! A local medical facility is now hiring for a long-term Dishwasher.
- Thursday through Monday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or open availability to work 5 days during Sunday through Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Shifts can vary)
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Care
- Long Term Disability
- Assisting in the tray line service
- Portioning and assembling food
- Washing dishes, pots and pans
- Serving cafeteria customers
- Dishwashing/Cleaning of work areas and food service equipment.
- Delivering trays to patients directly
- Collection of soiled food trays
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to use frequent hand/wrist and arm movements (reaching, grasping, cleaning, etc.)
Get in touch! Text or call Courtney in our Missoula Office at 406-542-3377 today!