Do you know how to chill, or heat things up when required? LC Staffing Missoula is partnering with a locally-owned HVAC company to hire a long-term HVAC Tech.
- Follow instructions of project lead, managers and dispatcher.
- Perform cleaning of ductwork and dryer vents.
- Help as a laborer on retrofit and new construction installs and service projects.
- Pick up and deliver parts as directed and needed.
- Build panning, boot covers, literature racks and other parts as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Customer service interaction and communication.
- Willingness to be a team member.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to listen and follow instructions of supervisors.
- Willingness to invest in tools needed to perform duties.
- Operate power and hand tools safely.
- Perform filter changes unassisted.
- Follow direction as given.
- Able to work from 4’ to 32’ ladders.
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- 7:30 am to 4:00 pm – Monday through Friday. May require some evenings and weekends
Compensation and Benefits
- This career position offers a competitive salary, based on experience. Starting at $16.
- IRA with 3% company match
- Life insurance
- 50% paid health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Company provides uniform shirts and product training.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-542-3377 for Rebecca in our Missoula LC Staffing Office.