LC Staffing is looking for a Manufacturing professional to lead a growing team of nutrition and health product manufacturers and distributors as a Warehouse Supervisor in beautiful Arlee, Montana.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the Warehouse area to include, timely, accurate, secure, and damage free receiving, pulling of raw materials and finished goods for production.
Essential Job Duties
- Supervises Warehouse employees to include training, performance reviews and career development.
- Ensures all materials are in ‘A’ Status prior to issuing to Production.
- Pulls raw materials in a timely manner and with accuracy and following FIFO.
- Stocks bulk components for finished goods manufacturing.
- Receives raw materials being returned from production and ensures that each product is weighed, received back into inventory and placed back into correct location.
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse.
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Ensures accurate cycle counts
- Follows GMP standards, SOP’s, Food Safety Standards as well as workplace safety standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of Warehouse & Receiving experience, or equivalent inventory control related experience.
- Certified forklift driver preferred
Schedule: Four 10s, and three day weekends!
- Monday – Thursday Rotating Times
- 1st Shift 4am – 2:30pm
- 2nd Shift 2:15pm – 12:45am
- $20.00+ DOE
Benefits (Once hired on by the company)
- 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums for employee + children.
- 100% company-paid life insurance benefits.
- 100% Company-paid short term and long-term disability insurance
- Company funded Health Reimbursement Account.
- 401K plan with company-match up to 4% after the first year of employment.
- Generous employee discount for company products for personal use.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) for medical or dependent care.