Are you looking to start a career in the financial world? Are you detail oriented and customer focused? LC Staffing Missoula is hiring a Teller for a Montana-owned bank.
The Teller day to day:
- Responsible for daily teller transactions in both the lobby and drive-up locations of the branch.
- Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service and for developing and maintaining client relationships by recognizing referral opportunities for additional Retail products and other lines of business.
- Process expected number of daily teller transactions using our current teller platform. Transactions include processing deposits, loan payments, mortgage payments, credit card payments, escrow payments, cash advances, check cashing, official check purchases, gift card sales, travel card sales, proof transactions and the buying or selling of foreign currency.
Qualifications and preferences for this Teller role:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months of cashier and/or customer service experience is required. Bank experience is preferred
- Attention to detail including verbal and written instructions
- Maintain confidentiality
- Effective use of tact and diplomacy as it relates to clients and co-workers
- Working knowledge and use of a personal computer: Word/Excel software programs and strong 10-key skills preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to sit for long periods of time; use hands in repetitive motions (grasping, typing, etc.);
- Ability to stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
- Mon-Fri, 8-5 and will work into 8:40-5:40 once trained
Get in touch! Call or text 406-542-3377 for Haley in our Missoula LC Staffing Office