Are you looking for the next step in your career or a new place to grow roots? Do you have experience in tax preparation or are a certified CPA? We have an amazing opportunity for you! LC Staffing has partnered with a local CPA firm to help find them a Tax Accountant/Preparer.
- $22.50 to $25.00+ Depending on experience
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with match up to 6%
- Extra vacation hours and bonuses rewarded based on overtime worked, project efficiency, and productivity.
- Prepare and review federal and state income tax returns; includes Individual, Partnership, Corporation, Non-Profit, Trust and Estate.
- Prepare and review work papers, trial balances, adjusting journal entries, depreciation schedules, book to tax differences
- Prepare and review tax estimates
- Provide QuickBooks services
- Prepare and review personal property tax returns
- Prepare and review year end 1099’s
- Research and apply tax law to completed and/or contemplated transactions
- Maintain required level of technical knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Master’s degree in Accounting and CPA; or four year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong computer skills including extensive use of QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical, technical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to use frequent hand/wrist/arm movements (typing, grasping, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to occasionally lift/push/pull up to 40 pounds
Get in touch! Text or call Taran in our Missoula Office at 406-542-3377 today!