Swing Shift Assembly
Swing Shift Assembly
Are you looking to make a start in the the tech industry? Are you detail oriented and like making things?
A local manufacturer is looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual to fill the position of Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing Assembler. This individual will be responsible for the building (and help in testing) of semiconductor equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble semiconductor process equipment in a manufacturing facility
- Follow work instructions and documentation
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Be able to perform all or some of the following duties: electrical wiring, mechanical layout, or plumbing
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Performs related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position
- Performs duties with sense of urgency expected to make customer and/or ClassOne deadlines
- Passion for new technologies, innovation and finding solutions to routine and difficult problems
- Persistent sense of urgency to learn quickly, and develop new solutions faster than anyone else
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Meticulous and quality focused
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work space
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and follow-through assigned tasks with good time management skills
- Convey effective verbal and written communication skills
- Technical or mechanical background
- Industry knowledge preferred
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
Employees are expected to support the Company's business culture and values by demonstrating honesty, integrity, loyalty, accountability and superior customer service as well as by contributing at optimum levels toward the success of the company.
Wage: swing shift $15/hr
Shift: Mon-Fri, 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm or 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Brittany in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.