If you have skills as a sawmill millwright and are a hands-on type of person, let LC Staffing help you build a career with a local company that has a solid foundation here in the valley. We are looking for a safety conscience, reliable sawmill millwright who will thrive working around wood and understanding lumber quality and the lumber industry.
This position starts early in the day and ends early in the day allowing you to enjoy your afternoons in Montana's great outdoors or for any other activities you might want to enjoy.
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Change motors, replace bearings, repair/replace chains, sprockets, replace chain raceways and plastic wear strips
- Build structures using metal and woodworking tools
- Repair machine parts and builds new parts when necessary
- Build concrete pads, foundations, etc.
- Assist with clearing wood material and plug-ups
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and hydraulic problems
- Maintain truck bins and power wash equipment and machines
- Maintain the plumbing systems when necessary
- Modify existing equipment and assist in designing new equipment
- Inspect machinery for preventative maintenance
- Repair buildings, offices, and storage structures in the sawmill area
- Makes sure equipment is turned off at end of day (welder, air compressor, etc.)
- Maintain a clean work area
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Three years’ experience in repair and fabrication of equipment and machinery
- Welding certification, hydraulic schools, electrical schools, and machine shop education, preferred
This is a temp-to-hire position that has long-term health and benefits package including 401k options with employer matching funds. Contact Jared, your career coach, and let's work together to help you start your career with this long-term locally invested company here in the Flathead Valley.
Shift: Thursday – Sunday, 5:30 am – 3:30 pm
Wage: Starting $25.61 hour *must have own tools at this wage*
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Jared in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.