Responsible for product quality inspection to ensure minimum standards for product quality to defined specifications.
Scope of Responsibility:
This position reports to Quality & Compliance Manager. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality Control
- Supports and maintains established quality control objectives.
- Executes and implements quality control instructions to ensure product meets quality standards.
- Inspects, measures, and analyzes in-process product for defects and dispositions it accordingly. Performs final inspection and assist with the release of product for shipment.
- Documents and maintains non-conforming material tags and database.
- Assist with backflushing duties and product reporting.
- Helps maintain accurate production and quality databases for reporting and trend analysis.
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality control activities and helps determine any actions to be implemented to address the situation.
- Work in conjunction with MRB and department heads to determine root cause of any product quality issues.
- All other job duties as assigned.