Location: Bozeman, MT
Employment Type: Professional Placement
Job ID: 39144
Date Added: 03/14/2023
High end residential and commercial construction company is seeking a Project Field Engineer to join their fast-growing team in Bozeman, Montana. This company take tremendous pride in their workplace culture and truly values a positive work-life balance.
PE works hand-in-hand with the Superintendent to provide on-site supervision of subcontractors and suppliers. The PE assists the Superintendent with safety/risk management, quality control, and coordination efforts with Design Professionals and clients. The PE also works closely with the Project Manager to address RFIs, submittals, contracts, and budgets. Future projects may be based in the Gallatin Valley or surrounding areas.
- Collaborate with Design Professionals, Clients, Staff, and Subcontractors to help determine project needs and maximize value to the project
- Understand and adhere to the project plans and specifications
- Prepare, review, and interpret shop drawings and submittals
- Responsible for overall quality control of craftmanship & onsite materials
- Ensure contractors interpret the plans and contract terms correctly
- Take-off, ordering, and inventory of materials
- Manage and prepare project documentation.
- Develop, implement, and manage consistent QA/QC policies and procedures
- Ensure a safe workplace environment following, maintaining, and enforcing the company safety policies
- Ensure products are installed per manufacturer installation instructions and requirements
- Take/Document as-built photos/surveys – LiDAR, CAD, Bluebeam, etc.
- Assist with safety inspections & compliance
- Ensure overall job quality is being met to owner satisfaction
- Assist with inspections, punch out, and warranty work
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to organize work independently and consistently meet deadlines
- Construction or Civil Engineering Degree, preferred
- Ability to read and understand building plans and specifications
- Ability to work onsite full-time
- Generous salaried position starting at $65K+ per year.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 120 hours annually – accrued weekly
- Company Vehicle
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health Insurance and 401k Plans Available
- Transportation to the jobsite or reimbursement for personal vehicle use
- Four and a half-day work weeks with the occasional Fridays or weekends required if schedule is at-risk
Get in touch today for more information or to apply, email your resume to [email protected] or call 406-295-1358