An innovative Civil Engineering firm in Western Montana is growing and looking to add a Project Engineer to their energetic team.
As an employee owned company, a successful engineer will become part of the ownership team of this two-branch firm by January. This position is based out of their Kalispell office.
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Perform in field site evaluations, soil profiles, and groundwater monitoring.
- Complete feasibility studies, project planning, project development and preliminary engineering designs.
- Prepare final engineering construction plans and technical reports for both private and commercial developments including storm drainage, water main, sewer main, roadway and wastewater treatment system designs.
- Complete construction inspection and/or administration.
Project Engineer must have at least 3 years of civil engineering experience, preferably in land development. Civil 3D experience is necessary.
Why you want this position:
- Great work / life balance to enjoy the Montana outdoors with a flexible schedule and the ability to work a hybrid schedule.
- Company paid health insurance and short/long term disability.
- Vision / dental plan
- 7 paid holidays
- Unlimited / self-managed paid time off
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Phone is paid for by company
- Paid gym membership
- Continued education / training and option to become part of employee ownership program.
- Direct hire position! As always there is never a fee to you to use LC's professional placement services.