If you are someone who loves hands-on work and seeing the final product of your labor at the end of the day, here is a great opportunity for you! LC Staffing Missoula is partnering with a painting service to hire a Painter Assistant. The starting wage is $17.00 per hour!
The Painter Assistant will be responsible for sanding and prepping for painting as well as assisting at the residential locations.
Job Responsibilities of a Painter Assistant:
- Clean, sand, and repair surfaces.
- Tape and mask preparation.
- Ensure safety of work site including storing supplies and equipment.
- Clean up after painting including removing tape and supplies.
- Apply primer and paint to achieve desired look.
Desired Skills and Qualifications of a Painter Assistant:
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50lbs and bend without restrictions.
- Able to discriminate between colors, matching or detecting any difference between colors.
- Understand and execute written and oral instructions.
- Masking and Sanding Experience
Get in touch! Call or text 406-542-3377 for Courtney in our Missoula LC Staffing Office.