Are you a competent, friendly IT professional? Can you develop, manage, and implement moderately complex projects with minimal to no supervision? If so, you could be a great fit as a Network Technician for this Bozeman-based company that provides support, phones, and surveillance technology.
Compensation: $45,000-$65,000 depending on experience.
- Develops detailed technical solutions and architects complex systems with minimal supervision.
- Proposes, manages and implements moderately complex projects and systems with minimal supervision.
- Installs, configures, maintains and repairs computer/server hardware issues, applications and operating systems.
- Installs, configures, maintains and repairs network and email issues.
- Performs computer/server tune-ups.
- Performs and verifies computer/server backups
- Performs server administration and maintenance.
- Installs, configures, maintains and repairs smartphones and tablet devices.
- Documents work and network configurations.
- Achieves 50-75% average billable productivity, and enters billable time daily.
- Mentors Associate Network Technicians and others.
- May perform application training.
- Assists in projects and other IT related tasks as requested by management.
- Must be able to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Must have effective interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work effectively with clients one-on-one.
- Must have excellent technical skills and knowledge in computing and network systems.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic.
- Must be dependable, reliable and exhibit a calm, professional demeanor.
- Must have strong organization skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Associate’s degree in related technical field or prior equivalent experience approved by management required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years directly related IT experience required.
- Work is routinely performed offsite in various client locations; a valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.
- Work may be performed both inside and outdoors.
- Work involves bending, crawling and maneuvering in tight spaces on a regular basis.
- Work involves lifting and carrying 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Work involves lifting, carrying and climbing a six foot ladder.
- Position requires taking scheduled on-call support routine
Dave has been in staffing for over 17 years, with experience in putting strong teams together and placing Accounting and Finance, Sales Executives, Information Technology, Human Resources, and other professional positions in various Industries. He believes development and growth are essential to developing a successful team. Dave and his wife of 29 years moved to Bozeman Montana from Tucson Arizona to enjoy Fly Fishing and Hiking and to escape from the big city traffic.