Medical Assembler in the Bitterroot
Do you want to be involved in making things that make a difference in people's health and lives? LC Staffing is hiring a Medical Assembler for a Hamilton medical manufacturer. You'll be part of a team at an innovative medical device company whose mission is to help the world through life-saving medical devices. Their commitment to be environmentally responsible and provide sustainable solutions for their customers, employees and communities is part of everything they do.
Monday through Thursday 3:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account
- Manufacturing and visual inspection of the company products.
- Read/interpret specifications and requirements
- Identify errors and issues and follow necessary production steps
- Must pass a drug test including THC
- Ability to stand and move for the full 10 hour shift
- Able to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 25 pounds
- Good eyesight
- Basic math skills; able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to work in a sterile manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and quality control
Get in touch! Call or text Nate in our LC Staffing Missoula Office at 406-542-3377.