Medical Assembler Bitterroot
Want to make something real that really helps people? LC Staffing is hiring Medical Assemblers for a Hamilton and Victor located medical manufacturer.
You’ll be part of a team at an innovative medical device company whose mission is to help the world through life-saving medical devices. Their commitment to be environmentally responsible and provide sustainable solutions for their customers, employees and communities is part of everything they do.
You’ll be working on an assembly line, following specific blueprints/instructions, and manufacturing the product. In this role, a majority of the day is spent seated and working with small objects. This position is an excellent introduction to a production environment that offers growth opportunities and a fantastic benefits package (once rolled over). This position has openings both in Hamilton and Victor.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
• Good eyesight, able to sit/stand for long periods of time, able to lift 25lbs.
• Basic math skills; able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• Ability to work in a sterile manufacturing environment.
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail and quality control.
Starting wage is $17 per hour. The following shifts are available:
- 1st Shift (Mon.-Thur. 3:45 A.M. – 2:15 P.M. in Hamilton)
- 1st Shift (Mon.-Thur. 5:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. in Hamilton)
- 1st Shift (Mon.-Thur. 4:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. in Victor)
Full benefits offered including medical ($50/month for whole family), dental, and vision insurance, HSA/FSA, vacation, and more! You’ll need to be able to pass a drug screening.
Get in touch! Call or text Nate in our LC Staffing Missoula Office at 406-542-3377.