If your skills include being organized and having good attention to detail, you might be the person we need!
As a material handler, you would be counted on to pull and issue parts to prepare for the next day’s manufacturing needs. You would track and monitor inventory, coordinate material management, and perform inventory cycle counts.
Be part of a team that’s making a difference – where transformative technologies shape a smarter, safer, more sustainable world! Let LC Staffing help you make a great start with a busy Flathead Valley manufacturing company.
What your day would look like
- Perform production control inventory processes
- Assist the production control planners in the conduct of physical inventories
- Perform cycle counts
- Perform Kanban processes
- Participate in production management team activities
- Assist with production control planning
What you need
- HS diploma or equivalent; 0-2 years of related experience
- Inventory, receiving/warehouse distribution experience, preferred 2 plus years preferably in a high-tech environment
- Knowledge of APICS fundamentals
- Strong math skills and good communication skills
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wage: $17.00 per hour
Long-term benefits include 401K with company match, ACA health insurance, paid holidays and vacation, Thursday donuts, Temp Employee of the Month, flu vaccines, and performance goals celebrations!
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.