Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can continue to grow and develop? LC Staffing has partnered with a large masonry company to find 2-3 quality Masonry Laborers for long term full time positions.
In this Masonry Laborer role you will be responsible for moving masonry and scaffolding supplies. Assist in setting up and erecting scaffolding for projects and tent enclosures. Assist the team as a Hod Carrier. If you have heavy equipment operation experience and are looking to combine that with a labor position, you would be a valuable asset to the team and they are willing to train.
Masonry Laborers Requirements:
– Ability to push, pull and lift 40-50 lbs repetitively
– Ability to push, pull and lift 60-70 lbs occasionally
– Willingness to learn and work hard is a requirement.
– A Covid-19 vaccine is not required for this job
Masonry Laborers Details:
- Currently working 4-10s, 6am-5pm with a half hour lunch.
- Pay starts at $21 an hour, more with previous masonry experience.
- This is a long term and full time position and the client is part of a mason union
- Once you roll over to their payroll you would become part of that union.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Kelsee in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.