Kalispell manufacturer is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their growing team. The Manufacturing Engineer (an electrical engineering position) will work closely with planning, purchasing, production and internal sales to define, execute, and troubleshoot engineering requirements, BOMs, tool builds and schematics for customer orders including new tool builds, retrofits, upgrades, and spare parts. Engineer will be responsible for change management of key sustaining and procedural documentation and is tasked with working with the development engineering group to ensure the successful implementation of first of a kind systems and designs.
- On-time release of engineering BOMs and electrical schematics for support of production operations
- Design and analyze electrical and mechanical/robotic systems and equipment
- Generate formal engineering drawings with sections, detail views, and auxiliary views
- Ensure engineering documentation is consistent with SEMI and internal standards
- Execute periodic document reviews
- Partner with internal stakeholders to log change requests and execute change control processes for manufacturing
- Analyze engineering issues and propose/implement simple and effective solutions
- Determine root cause and corrective action analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Competitive pay of up to $85K plus bonus
- Flexible schedule allowing for work / life balance
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Career growth opportunities in a successful and growing organization
- Full benefits to include generous PTO up to 160 hours and paid holidays
- Brown Bag sessions quarterly promote transparency
- Medical Dental and vision insurance, medical savings account, 401K with 5% match, and profit sharing.
- As always, there is never a cost to our candidates to use our professional placement services
This is a full time, long term, direct hire position in the beautiful NW corner of Montana. Kalispell is the largest city in the Flathead Valley which lies between Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake. Protected by 3 mountain ranges, the Flathead's climate is mild allowing year round recreating possibilities. If you love the outdoors and enjoy a close knit community, Kalispell is a great place to live, work and play.
Email resume or inquiry to [email protected] or call 406-407-7988.