Location: Bozeman, MT
Category: Professional - Office/Career
Employment Type: Professional Placement
Job ID: 39409
Date Added: 05/25/2023
Up-scale, “best-in-class” national land brokerage firm based in Bozeman, Montana is looking to add a Managing Director to their growing team. Managing Director will work directly with the CEO to be groomed to take over the CEO role. This exciting firm currently has a team of 14 individuals handling all operations and marketing for a 13-state region and over 50 brokers. They offer a fun and cohesive work environment and are driven by a strong culture that embraces competence, integrity, and a high level of service to their brokers and clients.
Bozeman, Montana is located in beautiful Western Montana. It encompasses the small town feel with big city amenities! Clean air, a moderate climate, access to national forests and trails to hike, bike and fish in the surrounding area. The ability to hit the slopes with two nearby ski areas, take part in the remarkable arts community, enjoy the thriving downtown scene, and get out in nature makes Bozeman a perfect place to live, work and play.
Managing Director is responsible for leading the development and execution of the company’s strategic plan with a view to revenue growth and long-term value. This includes leadership, overall operational management, and accountability for all business departments’ success.
Looking for an executive who has:
- Drive to uphold company core values of Honesty, Stewardship, Conservation, Understanding & Temperance, as well as Excellence
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to identify, lead, and motivate a team and develop individual talent within the company
- Superior analytical and strategic skills with a high capacity for managing and improving company processes and systems
- Strong business and financial acumen, an understanding of P&L and financial metrics associated with capital allocation, and experience managing a budget
- Ability to maintain and improve the land brokerage platform to ensure the highest level of service, recruitment, and retention of quality staff, brokers, and land investors
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of c-suite leadership experience
- Previous experience leading teams of independent contractors
- Highly competitive salary and bonus structure
- Direct successor for CEO position in no more than 2 years
- Ability to lead a highly successful company that has doubled in size and revenue each year for the last 7 years!
- Company health insurance with a monthly stipend to help with cost
- Simple IRA 3% match
- 3 weeks of PTO year 1
- Excellent company culture with an emphasis on cooperation and cohesion
- Flexibility and work/life balance
Our client companies pay our fees, so there is no charge to the talent we represent.
If interested in this rewarding career position, contact Amy at 406-407-7988 or email your resume directly to [email protected].