Loan Servicing Specialist
Loan Servicing Specialist
LC Staffing is looking to hire a Loan Servicing Specialist to help a local financial institution continue to serve their growing customer base. As a Loan Servicing Specialist, you would complete and maintain loan files, complete the loan life cycle from the inception of a loan to general maintenance during the life of the loan to the end of the loan once paid off. The role would be especially fulfilling for anyone who enjoys daily interaction with others including bank lenders, vendors and customers.
Let LC Staffing help you showcase your talents to this financial institution. We are looking for the next great member to add to this team!
Pay: $17 hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan options with little to no cost to you
- 401(k) and match options
- Generous PTO – Observe all Federal Reserve Bank holidays
- Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account options
- Health Savings Account options
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- No Saturday banking!
- Year-end Bonus potential
- Employee Assistance Program
Bank at Work benefits:
- No fee checking
- Free checks
- Free Visa Check Card
- Discounts on a variety of bank products
- Pay insurance and taxes on escrowed real estate loans and review taxes and insurance of non-escrowed real estate loans
- Follow up on documentation pending item, process payoff requests, and process paid loan files
- Process Credit Card Guarantees and Consumer Loans
- Complete semi-annual note audit
- Disburse construction loan draws, commercial lines of credit advances and process monthly SBA payments
- Process Participation agreements with other financial institutions daily
- Complete Quality Control and respond to customer loan inquiries
- Maintain knowledge of banking products and services to cross-sell to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining knowledge of Bank policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations/compliance requirements
- Provide backup and assistance to Loan Processor and Loan Department
- Complete required compliance training annually and participate in a bank sponsored community events
Skills and Competencies:
- Prior experience in loan support or loan processing preferred
- Prior Banking experience helpful
- Minimum of one year of clerical/administrative experience
- Must be Bondable
Our client companies pay our fees, so there is no charge to the talent we represent.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Heather, your career coach, in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.