LC Staffing is looking to hire a Lead Teller to help a local financial institution continue to serve their growing customer base. As a Lead Teller, you would process financial transactions for customers while offering exceptional customer service to each client. The banking world is full of opportunities to grow a successful financial career.
Let LC Staffing help you showcase your talents and grow your own career in the banking world. We are looking for the next great member to add to this team!
Pay: $18 plus an hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
- Flexibility needed to work at either location
- No Saturday banking hours!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan options with little to no cost to you
- 401(k) and match options
- Generous PTO – Observe all Federal Reserve Bank holidays
- Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account options
- Health Savings Account options
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- No Saturday banking!
- Year-end Bonus potential
- Employee Assistance Program
Bank at Work benefits:
- No fee checking
- Free checks
- Free Visa Check Card
- Discounts on a variety of bank products
- Organize cash and coin to be shipped to other bank locations to and from the Federal Reserve
- Maintain armored car logs, obtain appropriate signatures, and cash levels
- Balancing and replenish Teller Cash Recycler, facilitate cash transfers between teller and vault, and balance ATM
- Process pay and receive transactions and accept loan payments, payoffs and process loan inquiries
- Assist customers with closing accounts and issue cashier checks
- Process stop payment requests and holds on items being deposited
- QC and maintain logs of holds and hold exceptions
- Assist with outgoing wire transfer requests
- Complete and review BSA/AML reports when necessary – keep apprised of BSA regulatory requirements
- Assist customers with account inquiries and reconcilements
- Handle cash and all transactions with accuracy and within cash limit authority and process work timely with minimal errors
- Balance cash drawer during and at end of shift, resolving offages, and research Cash Balancing Offages
- Train new tellers and write and update procedures
- Maintain knowledge of banking products and services to cross sell to customers
- Prior Banking experience helpful and minimum of one year customer service experience is required
- Must be bondable and must maintain confidentiality at all times
- Basic accounting knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of and ability to use personal computer and 10-key
- Must be able to provide courteous, personal attention to promote individual customer satisfaction and the public perception and reputation of the organization
- Treat all customers with respect even in the most negative situation while conducting oneself in a manner that promotes trust in the individual and our organization
- Work cooperatively and respectfully with all Bank Team Members and be self-directed
- Flexible and willing to work in various areas of the retail operation , i.e., the teller line, reception and new accounts
Our client companies pay our fees, so there is no charge to the talent we represent.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Heather, your career coach, in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.