Looking for an entry-level job with benefits, growth potential, and that won't leave you out in the cold?
A well-established insulation company is now hiring for multiple Insulation Installers! No experience? No worries. On the job training is offered!
What you'll be doing:
- Install fiberglass, blown-in fiberglass, or spray foam insulation to residential and commercial properties
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
- Remove or seal off old insulation, following safety procedures.
- Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
- Perform air sealing
What you'll need:
- Must have Valid Driver's License and clean Driving Record so you can drive company rigs
- You will be working in homes and businesses. so you must pass a background check.
- Previous construction experience (preferred but not necessary)
- High school diploma or GED (preferred but not necessary)
Wage: $17/hour + Growth opportunitiesBenefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- PTO and Paid holidays
Shift: 7am – 5pm, Monday-Friday with additional optional overtime
Get in touch! Call Jared in our Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191.