Do you enjoy all things Montana and outdoors? We are hiring Industrial Electricians for a local lumber yard minutes away from being able to fish, boat, hunt and hike.
- Health insurance benefits for employees and their dependents with 100% of the premiums paid by company. Retirement options, paid holidays and a generous paid-time-off policy.
Monday through Fridays 4, 10 hour shifts rotating days off. Night Shifts 4:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Day Shifts 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Must be able to work any shift
- PLC Support (programming and upgrading)
- Troubleshooting electrical systems
- Run conduit and wire/rewire systems
- Assist millwrights, as needed, on repairs and preventative maintenance
- Trainees welcome with mechanical aptitude
- Able to follow safety procedures
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend and twist
$26.43 to $32.00 depending on experience
Quick 10 second application or e-mail [email protected]
As always there is never a cost to job seekers for our services.