Primary job functions:
To ensure that construction projects are properly designed using company standards as set forth. Additionally, this position will be responsible for ensuring job readiness, including job communication for installers, material, and equipment deliveries. This position will also ensure quality controls and assist in the builder upgrade program.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Work well with customers, co-workers, and subcontractors
- Maintain professional relationships with builders
- Run and work a job from start to finish
- Always Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Complete jobs within the labor budget
- Complete all necessary paperwork, job packets, change orders, timecards
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes
- Commit to a training schedule to receive NATE certifications
- Comply with ALL SAFETY RULES
- Properly measure, cut, & drill holes
- Possesses both written and verbal English language skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with today's consumer
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- Follow all guidelines for job staging
- Other duties as assigned
- Pass drug screening and background check
- Clean driving record so you can drive a company vehicle
- $16-20 DOE
- Benefits: 100% paid employee health plans, 401k, paid Holidays, PTO
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Kelsee in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.