Location: Kalispell, MT
Category: Accounting & Financial
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
Job ID: 39384
Date Added: 05/24/2023
LC Staffing is looking to hire a Human Resource Assistant for a long-standing, local financial institution. As an HR Assistant, you would work closely with the VP of Human Resources and other team members throughout the life cycle of employees providing an emphasis on recruitment, assisting with government reporting, and facilitation of the bank training program. This role will be especially fulfilling as the HR Assistant will work with all facets of the HR Department for planning and activities. HR Assistant will have daily interaction with bank employees at all levels, vendors, and customers.
Pay: $19 hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan options with little to no cost to you
- 401(k) and match options
- Generous PTO – Observe all Federal Reserve Bank holidays
- Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account options
- Health Savings Account options
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- No Saturday banking!
- Year-end Bonus potential
- Employee Assistance Program
Bank at Work benefits:
- No fee checking
- Free checks
- Free Visa Check Card
- Discounts on a variety of bank products
- Develop and manage appropriate recruiting strategies that maximize the effectiveness of placements in a timely, cost-effective manner that effectively markets the company brand
- Utilize creative, professional, and ethical recruiting methods
- Coordinate with HR VP to develop and manage the Company’s government reporting requirements
- Assist with the facilitation of company training with both internal and external resources
- Cross-train and work jointly with HR and other departments to support employee initiatives
- Participate in bank-sponsored events
Skills and Competencies
- Human Resources experience desired
- Banking and/or Accounting related experience preferred
- Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience desired
- Familiarity with FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, EEOC, and other federal and state employment laws helpful
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be bondable
- Familiarity with ADP a plus
Our client companies pay our fees, so there is no charge to the talent we represent.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.