Entry level Full Stack Developer
Entry level Full Stack Developer
Entry- level Full Stack Developer
If your dream is to live and thrive in beautiful Central Montana and are looking for an entry level developer role, we have the position for you.
Lewistown, snuggled in the center of Montana between 5 mountain ranges with Big Spring Creek meandering through town, offers a wide range of recreational opportunities, four true seasons, and a family friendly community. For those with a passion for the outdoors, Lewistown offers world class hunting, year round fishing, and a multitude of trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, and more.
Full Stack Developer will be responsible for building and optimizing a secure web page for evolving business needs, work closely with team members to maintain and improve websites, develop web pages, create functional and design specs, work with others to determine needs of the organization, analyze codes, maintain required documentation, and train and troubleshoot end users.
- Build and optimize a secure web page for evolving business needs.
- Develop web pages in ASP.NET webform and MVC format
- Familiar with Visual Studio, source control procedures.
- Work with Dev Team to create functional and design specs.
- Work with Dev Team to help design web pages.
- Consult with department and personnel to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input / output requirements.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquires from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use programs.
WHY YOU WANT THIS JOB:
- Montana! Use of a company-owned guest house while establishing housing in Lewistown.
- Remote work opportunity for the right person
- Empowering, adaptable, flexible and relaxed company culture
- Employee health paid, Vision/Dental available as employee expense. If employee has other health coverage, amount of employee coverage will be contributed to 401K
- Given $2,000 annually to offset health related expenses
- $50K in life with option to add additional life insurance at own cost
- Employee Assistance program/LT Disability
- 401K retirement – 6% match on annual salary
- Profit Sharing given at Board’s discretion
- Employee Purchasing Discounts
- 11 Holidays per year
- PTO – 11 days first year, three weeks after year 1
- Salary negotiable based on experience, Exempt
- Excellent potential for growth
- Upfront PTO
- Moving expenses negotiable
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field plus 1 year experience in web development, computer programming, or computer related field. OR if no degree, at least 3 years of development experience is preferred.
You must live in the United States and have legal authority to work here. Living in MT is preferred.
If interested in more information about this great career position in the beautiful cozy town of Lewistown (voted as one of the happiest places in the US to live), get in touch today.