LC Staffing is partnering with a leading provider of communication and response products and is hiring for an Electrical Technician. The Electrical Technician role is especially fulfilling as you would represent the company through your craftsmanship, leadership, and efficiency.
It is important that you are good at multitasking, enjoy being a team player, are safety-conscious and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. All our Electrical Technicians are critical to Company’s success in providing quality products to our customers in a timely fashion.
Starting Wage: $20 to $28 hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday, day shift
Benefits for eligible employees:
- Health insurance and 401(k) with a company match
- 6 paid holidays (PTO is not used for holiday pay)
- 3 weeks of PTO, available to use from day 1, and a quarterly incentive plan
What you will do:
- Splice wires and soldering connections to fixtures and equipment, diagnosing/repairing issues with equipment as needed
- Cut openings and drill holes to run wires and cables for AC and DC systems and controls
- Run AC and DC cabling throughout vehicles to ensure that all equipment has the proper power
- Terminate cabling at power outlets, equipment, and central electrical power cabinet
- Use your high attentiveness to detail to work independently, inspect your work and ensure it meets company quality standards
You should have:
- A High School diploma or GED received
- 1-5+ years of experience in 12V and 120V electrical work OR 1-2 years’ experience combined with secondary education certification specific to electrical work
- 1-5+ years’ worth of reading and following blueprints for completing projects
- A flexible mindset that prioritizes project deadlines and safety
- Ability to walk, crouch, and perform various physical tasks alongside your team
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Who will love this job?
- A handy person – you like hands-on projects and enjoy activities such as construction, carpentry, woodworking, home improvement, and more
- An “electrifying” individual – you have experience with electric installations: bonus points if they are 12V and 120V systems!
- A vehicle enthusiast – whether on your own home project or cars on the road, you enjoy a WOW factor in trucks, trailers, and uniquely modified vehicles
- A collaborative communicator – you can ask questions or explain concepts to others to accomplish completion of a task
If you are a top performer and want to join this exceptional team, we want to see your application!
And as always, there is never a charge to use our Placement Services.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.