If you have skills as an electrical millwright, let LC Staffing help you build a career with a local company that has a solid foundation here in the valley. We are looking for a safety conscience, reliable electrical millwright who will thrive working around wood and understanding lumber quality and the lumber industry.
- Repair and maintain electrical equipment throughout the plant
- Change motors, replace bearings, repair/replace chains, sprockets, replace chain raceways and plastic wear strips
- Build structures using metal and woodworking tools
- Repair machine parts and builds new parts when necessary
- Assist with clearing wood material and plug-ups
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and hydraulic problems
- Modify existing equipment and assist in designing new equipment
- Inspect machinery for preventative maintenance
- Repair buildings, offices, and storage structures in the sawmill area
- Act as Electrical Crew Lead Person
- Notify Head Electrician when parts or supplies need to be ordered
- Maintain a clean work area
You would be working closely with operators, foremen, filers, millwrights, oiler, and the head electrician.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Three years’ experience in repair and fabrication of equipment and machinery
- Two years’ experience in electrical repair and maintenance or completion of an approved electrical training program
- Welding certification, hydraulic schools, electrical schools, and machine shop education, preferred
Shift: Thursday – Sunday, 5:30 am – 3:30 pm
Wage: Starting $22.86 hour
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Jared in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.