Dental Assistant – 3 Day Weekend!
Experience is not required
LC Staffing is hiring for a chairside Dental Assistant to join a dynamic dental team where you would be allowed to grow and enhance your skill set. Training would be provided for a highly motivated individual who wants to start a career in the dental world. You would assist in a wide variety of dental procedures in this environment.
We need someone with a friendly and positive attitude that will help make patients and their families feel welcomed and calm. Contact LC Staffing to find out more about this career opportunity.
Wage: $18 to $20 hour, depending on experience
Schedule: Tuesday through Friday, starting as early as 7 a.m. or possibly 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the latest
Schedule dependent on dental appointments
Benefits for eligible employees:
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Discounted dental services for employee and family
Essential Job Functions:
- Restore teeth after preparation has been accomplished
- Apply and remove rubber dam, remove temporary fillings using low speed hand piece
- Select adapts, seat and cement stainless steel crowns
- Fabricate and place temporary crowns and bridges
- Perform dental laboratory procedures, pour, and trim models, fabricate custom trays, and bite rims, mount casts on articulator, and pour final impressions
- Provide dental chair side assisting and anticipate dentist need for instruments, material, and service
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures
- Record treatment information in patient records, expose dental diagnostic x-rays, take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients
- Must be friendly and organized with good phone and computer skills to schedule patients and manage records
- Must be able to work independently and with other team members
- Assist dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies
- Possess strong time management skills
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Morgan in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.