Do you have good standards for cleanliness and an ownership of your work? LC Staffing is hiring a Custodial Technician for an Arlee manufacturer.
Worried about the commute? There is a ride share from both Missoula and Ronan!
Responsible for maintaining plant cleanliness at a level so as to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations; sanitation of restroom facilities, common areas, and manufacturing areas. Maintain accurate records of custodial functions.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assists production staff in cleaning of manufacturing areas during changeovers.
- Washing of drums, utensils, and other product containers and contact areas.
- Sweeping and mopping of all areas within the plant.
- Operation of floor maintenance equipment.
- Ensures and follows GMP standards, SOP’s, Food Safety Standards as well as workplace safety standards.
- Cleaning of restrooms and break areas at regular intervals.
- Vacuuming of carpeted administrative areas.
- Replenishment of cleaning supplies throughout the facility.
- Maintenance of exterior grounds (ie. Mowing and watering)
- Ability to work in a safe manner at all times
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- $15 an hour
- 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums for employee + children.
- 100% company-paid life insurance benefits.
- 100% Company-paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Company funded Health Reimbursement Account.
- 401K plan with company-match up to 4% after the first year of employment.
- Generous employee discount for company products for personal use.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) for medical or dependent care.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-542-3377 for Grady in our Missoula LC Staffing Office.