A Flathead Valley public accounting firm, in business over 60 years is looking for a CPA to join their team. CPA will have the opportunity to become partner in 2 to 3 years to replace a retiring partner. CPA must have a minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience and their current CPA license. CPA will responsible for managing client relationships in a wide range of industries doing tax, audit, accounting, and consulting.
This firm truly believes in work life balance, providing 1/2 day Fridays in the off season. They have flexible hours and provide the autonomy to set and manage your own schedule.
Why you want this position:
- Highly competitive salary up to $150K based on experience; annual plus discretionary bonuses.
- 401K plan with company match plus discretionary profit sharing match available.
- Group health insurance provided, 95% of employee paid by company.
- Paid life insurance.
- Cafeteria plan and day care.
- Professional License and CPE paid by the company
- All standard holidays paid plus 4 more.
- 2 weeks paid vacation year 1, plus 30 days of sick pay
- Half day Fridays and paid time off from Memorial Day to Labor Day
And as always, there is never a charge to use our Professional Placement Services.
Get in touch! Contact Amy at 406-407-7988 or email your resume directly to [email protected].