Family business with 35 employees is looking to add a Plant Controller. The Controller position functions as a business partner with the plant and management to effectively manage and control the business. Leads the financial staff and is accountable for plant level responsibilities including general accounting, payables, order entry, billing, cost accounting, bill of materials, business analysis, financial reporting, sales management, and computer operations.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
- Analyze variances and communicate explanations to management with recommended actions
- Work with accounting firm in preparation of annual taxes.
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the Plant
Why you want this position:
- Flexible schedule and hybrid schedule allowing work from home 3 to 4 days per week.
- No micromanagement, ability to organize and set up the department for efficient operations
- Manager a small accounting team of 3 individuals
- Full benefits to include 100% paid medical, 401K with contribution, and generous PTO
This is a full time, direct hire position, hybrid schedule, and plenty of work/life balance. As always there is no cost to you for our professional placement services.
Get in touch! Contact Amy at (406) 407-7988 or email your resume directly to [email protected].