Our client is seeking an experienced Construction Superintendent to join our team. You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. The project clients are big box retail stores in need of new construction, or renovations/remodels.
This job requires frequent travel throughout the Western United States. Would consider candidates based out of Denver, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Montana. Travel is generally for a few weeks at a time, if located near an airport hub traveling home on weekends is an option, depending on the project specs.
This position requires a person with proactive problem solving, decision-making skills, and an initiative to work in a detail-oriented environment. You will need to provide accountability and oversight to a small crew, as well as coordinate projects with subcontractors out in the field.
Responsibilities of a Construction Superintendent:
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
Qualifications of a Construction Superintendent:
- Previous 5+ years of experience in construction management, preferably some retail construction
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Attention to detail and accuracy is critical, as you will be managing many moving parts in a time sensitive context. This is a very hands on position with a great deal of self reliance required. If you think you possess these skills and background, then please apply.
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year plus benefits.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Nate in the LC Staffing Office.