Engineering and Architecture firm in Bozeman, MT is looking for a Civil Drafter to join their growing team. This 40 year old firm covers a variety of projects to include commercial, industrial, multifamily, academic and clinical projects.
- Assist Senior Engineers.
- Modify existing plans as needed.
- Contribute to the completion of construction documents, generate revisions and corrections from redlined documents.
- Maintain support documents.
- 2 year design drafting degree.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Experience with land development and infrastructure design helpful.
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a team.
Why you want this job:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee and 50% paid for the family
- Dental/vision/life/disability plan with an FSA
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid professional registration and licensing fees
- Paid PDH courses
- Health Club reimbursement
- Costco reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
The company pays higher than average salaries, negotiable depending on experience. They have a supportive, pro-employee culture and very little turn-over.
As always there is no cost to our talent we represent.