A local company is offering great benefits to the right person to fill their CDL driver and forklift position. This employer has been voted Best Employer two years in a row in the Flathead Valley and recently, the Best Employer in the state of Montana!
Most deliveries will not be more than 125 miles away. If you aren’t trained on driving a forklift, training will be provided.
- Health Insurance (90% of premium paid for employee & family)
- Retirement Match
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Inspecting and maintaining truck and equipment
- Safely delivering and unloading materials
- Teaming with load builder and assisting with loading
- Final check for accuracy of load
- Safely delivering and picking up material complying with safe work practices
- Completing and verifying paperwork and reports for accuracy
- Being alert to potential sales opportunities and completeness of project solution
- When in the yard, assisting with customer service and collaborating with the yard foreman on necessary tasks
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Possess CDL – DOT B
- Forklift driver (or willing to train – training provided)
Shift: Mon – Fri, 7am-5pm. Occasional Saturdays (maybe once a month, 8am-1pm)
Wage: $22-$30/hour DOE
Get in touch! Call or text 406-752-0191 to reach Andrew in our Kalispell LC Staffing Office.