LC Staffing has the job for you! We are assisting a global transportation and logistics company hire a Business Controller.
The Business Controller assumes full financial responsibility for their assigned business line, and develops, plans, and directs financial reporting initiatives to support the business’ needs. They ensure that proper accounting processes are accurately applied, and that they meet regulatory and Company policy requirements. Additionally, the Business Controller is responsible for financial recommendations, and implementing policies on receipt and disbursement of funds, extensions of credit, delivering comprehensive financial analysis and reporting to internal shareholders. The Business Controller is a key leader within the business and contributes to the achievement of financial and growth targets and serves as a trusted advisor for the business.
Essential Duties :
• Responsible for month-end closing and reporting of the assigned business unit; reviews and analyzes reports for accuracy and ensure timeliness of their submittal.
• Responds to sensitive or difficult issues and resolves issues or special situations.
• Responsible for ensuring that Company standards and procedures are applied consistently in financial reporting.
• Build relationships with local managers, and make sure local managers performs per customer contracts, submitting proper billings and costs.
• Responsible for budget planning, rolling forecast and submittal.
• Identifies business strategic indicators and implement processes to track performance against these indicators.
• Additional tasks will include statutory reporting (audit etc.) and support other team members in various projects.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance, or experience in lieu of education.
• 5+ years’ experience in an Accounting Manager, Financial Controller or similar roles responsible for monthly closing and budgeting.
• 2+ years’ people management experience.Reasons to wok for this company:
- Global Career development
- Empowering work environment
- Dedicated employees who believe and strive for improvement
- Health Insurance