Do you have experience working in a human resources setting? Are you looking for career opportunity where you can grow and make a difference in the lives of others? Well we have a great opportunity for you! LC Staffing has partnered with a local health care company to help them find a Hybrid/Remote Benefits Coordinator.
- $19.00 per hour
- Hybrid/Remote (Must be available to work in office on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off/holidays/sick leave
- Short/Long term Disability
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee Assistance Program—free and confidential counseling
- Assist with benefits enrollment for new hires as well as the annual company-wide open enrollment process
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes
- Works with benefits vendors to troubleshoot issues impacting employees
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes, and other general inquiries
- Assists with the monitoring of leave requests including FMLA, STD, and LTD, ensuring compliance and accurate reporting.
- Assists with the administration of leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability, and FMLA
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes, and contribution amounts.
- Administers the tuition reimbursement program
- Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in an HR Assistant or Coordinator role
- Proficient knowledge of employee benefits
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with giving presentations and speaking in front of groups
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Maintain reliable and predictable attendance
- Ability to pass a background screening
- Ability to sit, kneel or bend for long periods of time
- Frequent arm/wrist/hand movements (grasping, typing, reaching, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds