LC Staffing is now hiring for a long-term, full-time Account Manager for our Missoula office! Come join our awesome team and make a difference in your community!
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for increasing branch revenue in Missoula branch market through new account inside sales and current account development activities.
Job Responsibilities for Account Manager:
- Initially, the salesperson will follow up on any sales agreements sent in the past six months that did not turn into an order or assignment.
- Receive incoming phone calls from new or reactivating customers with the objective of gaining information about the customer, selling LC Staffing’s service, gaining client needs agreement, and close the sale to obtain job orders.
- Meet with potential new or reactivating customers who come into LC Staffing’s office with the objective of gaining information about the customer, selling LC Staffing’s service, gaining client needs agreement, and close the sale to obtain job orders.
- Diligently follow up on quotes sent to ensure next steps are reached.
- Obtain credit application and signed agreement from client.
- Facilitate transition of client to Recruiter once job order is placed.
Job Requirements of Account Manager:
- Business degree preferred.
- One or more years of experience in staffing or recruiting sales.
- Proven sales abilities.
- Proven concept or service sales abilities.
- Excellent listening, questioning and communication skills.
- Knowledge of how the staffing industry operates.
- Ability to handle delicate situations with tact.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Compensation includes an hourly base wage plus monthly commission.
Get in touch! Call or text 406-542-3377 for Denise in our Missoula LC Staffing Office.